Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Sunday, April 30, 2006

swimming lessons




I can't believe I am posting photos of myself in this state, but they are too cute of Daniel to not have for posterity.

Aunt Johanna and I took Daniel to his first swimming lesson on Saturday. It was fun! The water was a tad chilly, and Daniel did not take to it so well at first. His little gums chattered! But, after we started blowing bubbles and going through the various holds for parents, he seemed to settle right in. He was splashing and cooing at the other kids in the pool.

He had a great time with his favorite aunt this weekend! Jo is so great with him. He pitched a big fit after she left today. He knew one of his top spoilers had left the building, that is for sure! Now that I think of it, I didn't take a pic of them together. I will have to be sure to do that next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Notorious N.A.T said...

I loved his swimming lesson pictures and am really glad you are doing this with him. I think it's such an important thing to teach them when the are little! And I'm sure aunt Jo spoiled him rotten while she was there...who couldn't! He's freaking the cutest child ever!!! Love my little BF...

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that while you were changing, Daniel and I watched the kids swimming with the noodles. He had this look on his face as if he was thinking, "What the heck are they doing and what are we doing here?!" It was so cute. He definitely gets his facial expressions from the Denney's, I think. ;)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home