Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Monday, April 24, 2006

Shmuley

I have a new show to watch faithfully. "Shalom in the Home." Shmuley is the rabbi who is the family counselor leading the show. He is amazing at mediation. Everything he says is right, and I have learned lessons about family and parenting in each of the three episodes so far. It's on TLC on Mondays at 10 p.m. I am sure it reruns throughout the week. Even though the families seem to have such extreme issues (think "Supernanny"), there are themes that can hit home for anyone. I admire Shmuley for his work and teaching. He is my new favorite TV personality!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Notorious N.A.T said...

Do you know how funny it is that you love Shmuley. This has also become my favorite show. I love it. I think I watch it to file away in memory as "what to do right" whenever I get married again or have kids. He's awesome.

Shalom!

(Well, that's just fun to say).

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home