Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

MORE!




If Daniel could bang a fork and spoon on the table to demand more food, I think he would. Yesterday, I fed him cereal, carrots, and green beans, and he wanted more. How did he let me know? By screaming and turning red. No buildup from fussing, as soon as I said, "All gone," he threw his head back and yelled. I ran to get him some bananas, didn't even warm them up, and he demanded MORE. So, I got more bananas. MORE. I just gave him his regular bottle at that point. I thought he would pop from all of that food.

Too funny.

Easter was a very nice day. We spent the morning with Scott's parents and the afternoon with our friends. Here are some pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Notorious N.A.T said...

Him can't help it, him's just a hungry boy (I CAN RELATE).

1:28 PM  
Blogger NB-C said...

I love him! He's so cute!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home