Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Friday, March 24, 2006

zuchinni and mango

I am moving Daniel on from rice and fruit to veggies in the next week or so. Depends on how much I want to hear it from the pediatrician when we go for his six months check up on the 7th. I need to blog about pediatricians soon. I might wait until I get the "go" from her so I am stocking up. Today, I went to a grocery store by my in-laws and found zuchinni and mango baby food! How cool is that? It also has the Spanish words for the food on the label, so I am thinking these are foods to meet that market. I am glad I have them for the variety in Daniel's diet.

Gigi (a.k.a my mother) is coming for a week-long visit! She arrives tonight. The woman who HATES to fly, especially by herself, is on a plane right now sans my dad. It's amazing what happens when a grandchild appears. I will be giving my parents a hard time because I realized the other day that in the six and a half years I have lived here, up until October 7, 2005, they had visited me annually only. This will be their fourth visit in six months! Daniel is very lucky to have such jetsetters for grandparents. It is so fun for me to watch them with him.

Still have not sold the place. Real estate gods are NOT with me these days. My sister informed me that Mercury is in retrograde so decisionmaking will be slowed until this weekend. Maybe with the stars on my side, we'll finally get lucky.

2 Comments:

Blogger JAB said...

Beastie!!!! YOU & only YOU are the mommy!!! If you're ready to give veggies my friend, give the veggies!!!

E never ate cereal - hated it and we gave her veggies quickly. If he's sitting up well and handling the cereal without gagging or other various ickieness, I would think he can handle the #1 jar/platic container veggies.

Remeber, you are the mommy...NO GUILT, NO GUILT!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger JAB said...

Yes, planning to go to Dr. Chi's dinner. I'll report back to you.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home