Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Thursday, July 24, 2008

And ONE more before I call it a night...

Today, while we were finishing up dinner, my mom called. As we were chatting, she and I got tickled. As she and I rolled on, we completely cracked up. I was laughing so hard I was silent, and tears were streaming down my face. About this time, I realized that Daniel and Elizabeth were cracking up, too. They were having the best time, right along with me and Gigi, even though they had no understanding of the hilarity that started it all. Once we calmed down, Daniel said, "Mommy, start waffing again!" I was thinking about my family and that we always find something to laugh about. I carry that with me from childhood. I have memories of all six of us (especially Ty's cackle) cracking up at the dinner table, at the movies, anywhere. I love that about us. I want my house to be full of laughter, too.

Then, I remembered this video.

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara WM said...

oh my... I can not WAIT to meet her.. and to just squeeze that little BOY! :)

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim might tell you I still have that cackle :) I can't beliveve how much E has grown since I last saw her! She looks just like you :) Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aaaah...Ty's cackle. No matter how much he drove you crazy, he could always win you back with it! We sooo all need to get together and torture our spouses with the Denney movie library.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home