Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Have to Write this Down

I have to record Daniel's new phrases and sayings - they amaze us and crack us up at the same time. So much is swirling in that little brain of his!

I fweep (sleep).
Fish fwim (swim).

Doggie fwoppy ears (floppy).
Doggie wag his tail.

What does the conductor say? "All aboard!"

Haween! (Halloween) Pumkin! Tiger! (his costume)

I cwimb! (climb)

Dinsaur huge! (dinosaur - we went to the Museum of Natural History today.)

He identified giraffe, bears, hippo, zebra, monkeys, and cats all on his own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara WM said...

Man! He is getting so big... and so smart! He is going straight to college correct? I think he should just skip the rest!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You forgot, "I crazy!" I love my adorable nephew!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home