Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I know, I need a picture.....

Sorry I have been so bad about pics. Our digital camera is MIA. I am pretty sure it is in the bedroom though, with everything else! Construction if finally done, and now we are finishing up with the painting. Our lives will be in much better order soon.

I think of stories to tell all of you via this blog every day because Daniel is always doing something new and funny, or both!

He repeats more words every day. Turtle, fleece, blue are the latest this weekend. I forgot to mention that he now says, "stinks," and points to his diaper. Gigi taught him that one. We've started working on colors, so right now everything is "booo," for blue.

Daniel is a full participant in cleaning these days. He wants his own paper towel to help with the windows or his own Swiffer to clean up the floors. Daniel is also eating very well with a fork or spoon! He really wants to do it all, on his own.

We went shopping for furniture several times in the last two weeks, and he had the BEST time in the furniture store. I never would have guessed that he would have such a great time running around, opening cabinets and trying to get up on couches and beds.

I will definitely get a photo of him riding his horse. He can climb on and off independently, and let me say, he really goes to town bouncing all over the place, scooting across the living room.

We are headed to FL this week to visit and attend Uncle Daniel's pilot training graduation. Then, the following weekend Daniel and I will go to KY to see our extended family. I've got to get some new books and toys to make the flight interesting for him. I think it could be a challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home