Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Friday, March 02, 2007

the latest

My dad reminded me that I have not blogged in a while. I am trying to get better - I think of things all of the time to write!

Our little man continues to move and shake. We hear him repeating more and more words - dirty and present are his most recent. And, Daniel almost always has something to say, we just don't know what he is saying quite yet.

My latest challenge is food. Well, it's a returning challenge. I know I need to diversify his menu. Daniel is a good eater, but we have a steady set of meals in rotation, and I need to expand. Hotdogs and cheese, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, butternut squash, cheeseburgers, mexican rolls, spinach pizza rolls, cheese pizza rolls, mac-n-cheese, manicotti, spaghetti and meat sauce (with broccoli smuggled in). That's really it. I seriously don't know how we would make it without the organic frozen food section at Whole Foods. I really need to branch out on the snacks, too. He does say, "Bite, bite" when you've got something he wants to try.

Gigi taught him to pick up his toys when she was here - woo-hoo! What a great visit. It may not have been that relaxing for her, but it was for me and Scott!

The basement is done and the upstairs bathroom is mid-construction. I will be glad to have our house back! It will be a great improvement though, if we can find a couch to fit through the basement door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home