Motherhood Is Not For Wimps!

The outlet for the thoughts of a tell-it-like-it-is, first-time mom who is no longer employed "outside the home."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cranky

On Wednesday, we were rushing around running errands, and I found myself feeling short of patience as we loaded into the car after the fourth stop. I apologized to Daniel for being cranky. He responded, "Yeah, mommies are cranky, but daddies are not cranky." So I asked him why he thought that was the case. He thought for a minute and responded, "Because daddies don't do anything."

Scott was not as amused as I!

2 Comments:

Blogger June said...

This made me laugh :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Cee Elle said...

that is one smart little boy you've got there! took after mommy no less.



http://cynthiamllarena.blogspot.com

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home